Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Extra Reading Diary: Moral of the Story




I appreciate the moral of this story. So often people become occupied with insignificant things that go wrong when there is much more of significance going well; I think that college student in particular fall into this category.


Again, I appreciate the moral here. So many things seem to occur in our lives for seemingly unknown reasons. In retrospect, they are (for me, at least) typically the best things that could have happened.
 
 


The last story about the monkey and the boar was applicable to me. I tend to think about businesses and government spending as excessive, my roommate, however, is a business major and tends to write it off as ‘the nature of the business.’ I find it quite comical when smaller, parsimonious businesses do well and the ‘big guys’ fall because of their own vices.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment